Safety & Environment
We are committed and accountable for promoting a culture focused on the health and safety of people
and the environment, and we take pro-active approaches in identifying and managing risks through recognition, evaluation,
We empower our people fostering a sense of responsibility for managing their own work environment through open
communication, and a management supported “zero accident” culture.
While our Health and Safety programs are directed by our Corporate Safety Officer, these global programs and the resultant performance by each business unit is engaged through our Global Operations Executive Committee. This committee is chaired by the Company’s Chief Operations Officer and includes the presidents of all business units along with the Corporate Safety Officer and other corporate executives. The committee meets quarterly with two of those meetings being held in person each year.
Health Mission Purpose:
To protect the health, lives and security of our employees, and those around us...
We carefully assess and mitigate the risks of our business to make sure everyone
is aware of the environment in which they operate.
To maintain this standard, we will:
- Take a Behavior Based Approach to Health and Safety
- Engineer Better Solutions and Improvements on Our Existing Products and Service
- Empower Employees to Make Smart Decisions
Safety Mission Purpose:
To provide a safe work environment for all. Safety does not just happen; it requires
commitment by everyone from management to our field teams. Safety starts with a
strong leadership team that is committed and accountable. It is our management's
responsibility to set the tone and be the example. Core Laboratories’ goal is to eliminate
injuries from the work environment.
To achieve this goal, we will concentrate our efforts in the following areas:
- Training and education
- Zero Incident culture
- Systematic identification of risks, addressing them and follow up to closure
Environmental Mission Purpose:
To protect the environment and its natural resources. It is the goal of Core Laboratories to
be recognized by our customers, employees, and community as a responsible business
committed to reducing impact on the environment in all business activities.
To achieve this goal, we will:
- Comply with all applicable local, state, and federal environmental laws and regulations
- Be responsible for protective environmental management
- Focus on research and development of products that minimize impact on the environment
- Educate all employees on their roles and responsibilities for protecting the environment