STIGMA Pump 100 ml 1500 bar STIGMA 100/1500
The new pump Stigma 100 offer precision and stability with pressure control up to a rate of 25 cc/min. With a maximum pressure of 1500 bar (22 5000 psi), it is ideal for the following applications :
- High pressure liquid chromatography HPLC
- Adding fluid accurately in the field of research and manufacturing processes
- Formulation of reagents in the development of chemical processes
- Accurate dosing of liquefied gases
- Core flooding, permeability measurements,...
With a touch screen computer built into the pump and our FALCON® control software, they can do the following :
- Constant flow rate
- Continuous constant flow rate
- Constant pressure with programmable ramp
- Preset volume at constant flow
- Temperature measuring in option
- PED 97/23/CE construction
All our Stigma pumps are delivered with 0.05% accuracy pressure sensor and viton o’ring sealing.